Good morning SITS-tahs!
We hope you had a wonderful week. We are ready for a little relaxation this weekend, so stay in your pajamas, grab some coffee, and get ready to read amazing blog posts!
Don’t forget Spring Into Social Media! It starts on Monday, and will be a whole week of social media tips and link ups to help you improve your strategy and grow your following.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Sweet & Savoring: Solo Travel: Why I Choose to Travel Without My Husband
- A Pretty Life: Blueberry Baked French Toast
- Maple Brown Sugar: Not All Homes Are Sweet
- Pixie Consulting: Spring Cleaning For Your Business
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018
- Join Us For The Signature Care Diapers Twitter Party - Oct 2, 2018
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018
- Instagram Better: Building A Strong Instagram Community - Jun 18, 2018
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2018
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2018