This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We so enjoyed getting to read about your autumn traditions and fall bucket lists yesterday. You gave us a lot of great ideas for fun activities to plan with our own families. Today we are going to dig deep, because our writing prompts deal with back to school memories.
Day 2 Writing Prompts
Any child knows it’s time to transition from summer to autumn when the store shelves start getting stocked with new backpacks, designer notebooks, and calculators.
As we work on getting you back to blogging, we want you to think about Back to School.
Do you have a favorite memory of going back to school you want to share?
Maybe you’re brave enough to share something really embarrassing about one particular first day of school?
If you’re a parent, maybe you’ll want to share a story about your child’s first day of school, or post some of those fun comparison photos to see how much he’s changed since the first day of school last year. Or, if you have one, compare your child’s first day of school photo with one of your own. Be creative and have fun with it!
Link Up Your Post
Link up your post below, and be sure to visit and leave some comment love for others. Visit at least two bloggers you’ve never read before and maybe you’ll meet a new blogging best friend!
Day 3 Sneak Peek
Tomorrow we are going to have fun with pictures, so get your favorite fall photo ready!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
I was incredibly shy so first days were always very stressful for me.
I loved going back to school as a kid! The anticipation was killer. I’d have my backpack packed for weeks ahead of time and my new shoes would wait right there beside it. I anticipated the smell, the weight, the feel of the textbooks. I worried about how the teacher would teach, and who I would sit by, and who would I play with at recess, and all of the little details.
My daughter is in her second (third, if we’re counting preschool) year of school and didn’t really care about the start of school at all! She didn’t seem to even like it. She’s nothing like me, lol! Hopefully a love for school grows on her.
I loved school. I always got a little nervous going back, but it was so enjoyable that I loved it!
Laina Turner says
I wish I was still in school:)
I don’t remember any first days of school 🙁