This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Your back to school memories and stories were a lot of fun yesterday. Do you feel your blogging groove coming back with each day? Great! Today our writing prompts will take inspiration from fall photos.
Day 3 Writing Prompts
As a photographer, fall is one of my favorite times of year to take photos.
It’s the golden, orange and red hues of the foliage. It’s the rainbow-colored leaves against crisp blue skies. It’s green grass that is still lush before winter. It’s pumpkins, hayrides, and other fun events. Mainly, it’s friends and family together.
For today’s prompt, we are going to take a look at our fall photos.
Share a current photo or a photo from the past that takes place in the fall, and tell a story about it.
The photo can take place indoors or outdoors, and be of people, places or things. The sky is the limit! Will you share a photo of deep colors saturating the atmosphere, or will it be a photo of back-to-school, family holidays or pumpkins? Will it be a photo of you, or of a loved one?
Link Up Your Post
We can’t wait to see your fall photos and to hear your stories about them! Link up your post below, and see what other bloggers are sharing! Once you have done that, visit two blogs linked in front of you, and leave them a comment.
Day 4 Sneak Peek
Tomorrow we are going to embrace thankfulness, so start thinking of ten things you are thankful for.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020