This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We loved reading all of your favorite school memories yesterday. Some of you (almost) made us miss those high school years.
Day 2 of Fall Back Into Blogging is all about pictures. One of our favorite times of the year to take pictures is fall. If you live up north, all of those beautiful, changing leaves are just begging to be photographed. But there are beautiful fall moments happening in the south, too, and we want to see them all.
Day 2 Photo Prompt
Let’s celebrate the beauty of fall. Show us a picture of what fall looks like in your neck of the woods.
Or show us a picture that means ‘fall’ to you.
Link Up Your Post
Leave the link to your post below. Once you have done that, visit two blogs linked in front of you, and leave them a comment.
Day 3 Sneak Peek
Tomorrow we have a writing prompt for you. We want you to share one of your favorite fall memories with us, or something you look forward to each fall.
P.S. Don’t forget! Three lucky winners will be randomly chosen from the bloggers who link up a post this week to win one of three $25 gift cards to Starbucks.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020