Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We are in the home stretch! Christmas is this coming week, and we can hardly contain our excitement! There is so much to do… actually so much to wrap! We will also spend the week baking, and probably drinking mass amounts of coffee to get us through the holiday prep. We are excited to take a break to read blog posts and chat with y’all this weekend.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: Boozy Churro Popcorn
- Just Us Four Blog: Sparkling Cranberry Mojito
- Frugal Foodie Mama: Cookie Butter Pecan Fudge
- A Pretty Life: Traditional and Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- As the Bunny Hops: Christmas Tree Bath Bombs
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 18, 2018