Merry Late-Christmas! We hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. If you are still celebrating the holidays, more power to you! We love the idea of extending the Christmas festivities for an extra day to really soak up the holiday spirit and joy. Next week we have New Years Eve, and we are excited to kick off 2016 in style. Have you started planning your New Year’s bash yet? We are thinking about bubbly and delicious takeout! Link up a post below and visit a few of the other links to leave comment love. It’s the late-Christmas present all bloggers want.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Strength & Sunshine: DIY Marbled Nail Polish Mugs
- Pancake Warriors: Butternut Squash Soup With Goat Cheese Croutons
- A Night Owl Blog: DIY Lightsaber Party Favors
- Lauren McBride Blog: Eye Brightening Makeup Tutorial
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018