This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Merry Late-Christmas! We hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. If you are still celebrating the holidays, more power to you! We love the idea of extending the Christmas festivities for an extra day to really soak up the holiday spirit and joy. Next week we have New Years Eve, and we are excited to kick off 2016 in style. Have you started planning your New Year’s bash yet? We are thinking about bubbly and delicious takeout! Link up a post below and visit a few of the other links to leave comment love. It’s the late-Christmas present all bloggers want.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Strength & Sunshine: DIY Marbled Nail Polish Mugs
- Pancake Warriors: Butternut Squash Soup With Goat Cheese Croutons
- A Night Owl Blog: DIY Lightsaber Party Favors
- Lauren McBride Blog: Eye Brightening Makeup Tutorial
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019