Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Deck the Halls with all things holiday! Christmas decorations are everywhere, and we are loving all this DIY inspiration! Perhaps you are a shabby chic type of Christmas decor lover or more of a modern kinda gal, it really doesn’t matter there are so many fun trends out there this year! Peppermint everything is here to stay… at least for a month. We fully intend to drink our body weight in hot chocolate and peppermint mochas while we read all of your great blog posts this weekend!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide: Upcycled Gets a Mrs Claus DIY
- Simple Stacie: Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Making it in the Mountains: How to Make Your Own Farmhouse Christmas Stockings
- Hey Love Designs: Hand Lettered Ornaments
- Smores & Sundress: 5 Blogging Truths
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018