Can you believe it’s already the last weekend in July?! This summer is simply zipping- which must mean we’re all doing something right. But before we trade our flip flops for apple-picking boots (y’all have those too, yes?), let’s check in with our always-seasonal forums!
TheMommyMess, inspired by one of our fabulous How-To posts, wonders what you could be doing to revamp your About Me page. Maybe do a little Midsummer cleaning?
Is your About Me page reflecting the best you?
Got a Facebook fan page that needs zero help? Wow, sister, you rock. But in case you’re with the other 95% of us, Joyinthemidstof started a great discussion about how to increase your Facebook engagement.
What steps are you taking to grow your Facebook following?
And speaking of Facebook, AlisonSWLee brings up the matter of Facebook “friending” real life folks vs. blogtacular ones. What’s your hard n’ fast rule for online friends? Do they hafta know your maiden name, or are mutual bloggy interests enough?
What’s your Facebook “friending” style?
Make sure to join in the marvy discussions going on ’round the clock in our always-friendly forums! And have a wonderful rest of the weekend, gals…with every cross-section of friends imaginable.
- Writing Tips: 7 Secrets To Writing Better Blog Posts - May 11, 2017
- 10 Secrets to Writing Success - Nov 5, 2015
- How Do You Express Your Creativity? - Jun 25, 2014
- How to Create SEO Friendly Blog Post Titles - Mar 17, 2014
- 5 Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time Behind The Computer - Oct 9, 2013
- 8 Insanely Nice Things To Say To a Friend - Sep 11, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 28 - Jul 28, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 21 - Jul 21, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 14 - Jul 14, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 5 - Jul 5, 2013
- Forum Roundup: June 21 - Jun 21, 2013
- Get New Readers With Saturday Sharefest: May 11th - May 11, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: April 20 - Apr 20, 2013
- It’s Saturday Sharefest for March 9! - Mar 9, 2013
- Link Up Your Best Post With #SITSSharefest - Feb 9, 2013