This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s that time again! Time for this week’s Forum Roundup.
Have you tried to connect with brands and have no idea where to begin? Do you feel your numbers aren’t up to par yet? Jump on in and discuss what you can do to show your strengths and how to connect despite what you describe as lower or weaker numbers.
We’ve recently had some new members pop over to our Google+ discussion thread to introduce their G+ pages, so feel free to do the same, or check in to find new friends.
And if you’re up to sharing some organizing tips, please do so. Organization is critical to maintaining a good schedule for oneself!
We’re also chatting some about what your summer plans for you and your family are, so join us and chime in with your best ideas.
Here’s to a wonderful weekend for all and we’ll catch you on the forums next week!
- Five Simple Changes That Will Lead To A Happier Day - Aug 28, 2020
- Sharing Is Powerful: Why Supporting Other Bloggers Is Good For You - Apr 28, 2016
- 12 Good Books You Must Read in 2016! - Jan 7, 2016
- Why I Love Blogging With Blogger - Sep 29, 2015
- 6 Great Books You Need To Read This Fall - Aug 31, 2015
- Blogging Question: How Often Should You Post? - Aug 27, 2015
- 12 Hour Back To School Adventure With Caribou Coffee - Aug 20, 2015
- Stop The Summer Slump Day 1: Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone - Jun 15, 2015
- Women You Should Be Following On Instagram - Jun 14, 2015
- The 10 Best Books By Bloggers Just Like You - May 13, 2015
- Your Small Stories Are Important - Apr 7, 2015
- 8 Places to Submit Your Writing - Mar 23, 2015
- Good Books By Male Authors You Need to be Reading - Mar 5, 2015
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness - Feb 23, 2015
- 12 Recipes For The Big Game - Jan 26, 2015