This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s Forum Roundup time again!
We’ve had a lot of incredible discussions going on this week and would love for you to stop by and connect with us on whatever catches your eye!
Adrienne asks if you invite your friends to like your blog’s Facebook page. That’s something that Facebook seems to be acting a bit weird about lately, so it’s always tricky! It’s also a fine line between sharing your stuff with friends and family. Come on over and let us know what you think!
And just yesterday I started a discussion with questions about SEO use. I’d love it if you’d share your understanding of how to best utilize it as you write.
We hope you’re enjoying the new look of our forums and look forward to seeing you there regularly!
- Five Simple Changes That Will Lead To A Happier Day - Aug 28, 2020
- Sharing Is Powerful: Why Supporting Other Bloggers Is Good For You - Apr 28, 2016
- 12 Good Books You Must Read in 2016! - Jan 7, 2016
- Why I Love Blogging With Blogger - Sep 29, 2015
- 6 Great Books You Need To Read This Fall - Aug 31, 2015
- Blogging Question: How Often Should You Post? - Aug 27, 2015
- 12 Hour Back To School Adventure With Caribou Coffee - Aug 20, 2015
- Stop The Summer Slump Day 1: Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone - Jun 15, 2015
- Women You Should Be Following On Instagram - Jun 14, 2015
- The 10 Best Books By Bloggers Just Like You - May 13, 2015
- Your Small Stories Are Important - Apr 7, 2015
- 8 Places to Submit Your Writing - Mar 23, 2015
- Good Books By Male Authors You Need to be Reading - Mar 5, 2015
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness - Feb 23, 2015
- 12 Recipes For The Big Game - Jan 26, 2015