Happy Saturday SITStah’s!
We so enjoyed reading about your goals for 2015 last week. You are super inspiring, and gave us some great ideas for our own resolution-setting.
Grab your coffee and get your commenting fingers ready, because it is time to spread some comment love across the blogsphere.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Bakery Style Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Savvy Working Gal: I Admit It – I Am a Nervous Nellie
- Morning Motivated Mom: How to Set Goals using Short Challenges and Mini Goals
- Suzie81 Speaks: Beating the January Blues
- Fruitful Vine Wife: 8 Ways To Redeem Time
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2018
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Mar 1, 2018
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2017
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2017
- You Could Win Free Groceries For A Year! - Oct 15, 2017
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2017
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017