This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy New Year ladies! We hope you had a fabulous holiday. Did you relax and stay in or did you ring the New Year in with a huge bash?! We did a little of both this year. The holiday season has been hectic, but we are excited to start 2016 feeling refreshed and renewed AND we are so excited to see what you have in store for the New Year! Do you make a New Year’s Resolution each year, or do you have any words of wisdom you are trying to follow? We love the idea of starting fresh, and staying true to who you are! Let’s start out 2016 with awesome writing, and lots of comment love for all our blogging friends.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Fun Money Mom: Top 10 Reasons Mommy Needs A Glass of Wine
- Delightful E Made: Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
- Mostly Blogging: 37 Questions for Overcoming Writer’s Block
- Mommyzoid: DIY Succulent Monogram
- My Imperfect Family: The End Of Your Comfort Zone
- Simply Stacie: Easy Garlic Twists
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
Company formation is the term for the process of incorporation of a business in the UK. It is also sometimes referred to as company registration. These terms are both also used when incorporating a business in the Republic of Ireland.See more at: European Company registration online
Thanks for hosting a super link up!
Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year!
Erin - Suburban Simplicity says
Thanks for hosting! Happy New Year! Similar to you, we did a little bit of both NYE 🙂 To an amazing 2016!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year and Thanks for hosting the Party! 🙂
Kerri @ Beauty & Things says
Happy new year and thanks for hosting!!
Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!
janice Wald says
Thank you for featuring my post offering tips for overcoming writer’s block.
Betty Manousos says
happy new year!
wish you and yours all the best in 2016!
lisa @ Fun Money Mom says
Thanks so much for featuring my post about why mommy needs her wine! My kids obviously inspired that one…LOL! I hope you have an awesome weekend and that it leads to an even more awesome 2016! xoxo