This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are feeling relaxed this week. A good night’s rest, wine, and a bubble bath has done us well. The link-ups from last week were amazing, and have us feeling inspired to add more fruits and veggies in our diet. There were so many recipes that were a healthy twist on classic tastes that we love! Getting organized and lightening up is such a great way to stay on a zen path for the New Year. It is so awesome to see all the ideas people have about how to make small changes that have a huge impact. Thank you for inspiring us to be the best we can be!
Add your link below and don’t forget to leave some comment love as you check out the rest of the posts!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Home Imprints: 2016 Interior Design Trends
- Cat Rose: How To Turn A Blog Post Into An Infograph
- Suburban Simplicity: 10 Reason to Drink More Water
- Honey & Birch: 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- Glamorous Glitter: Top Tools For Building Your Blog With a Full Time Job
- Embellishmints: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Simply Stacie: Turkey Thai Curry
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
This is my first link up! Found it through Pinterest! Lets see how it goes!
Martine de Luna | makeitblissful.com says
Great link up! Thank you so much! I haven’t joined a linky party in a loooong time, and it feels great to bounce back. My goal is to link up every Saturday this 2016, and to support & meet more ladies through blogging. Happy new year, SITS girls!
Erin - Suburban Simplicity says
PS – Thanks for including my post in who you loved last week! You’re awesome 🙂
Erin - Suburban Simplicity says
Happy Saturday! Thanks for hosting! XO
Thanks for hosting. I love this link up. 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting! I always find great new sites to visit.
Betty Manousos says
thank you so much for hosting.
hope you have a fab weekend!
Thank you so much for including my blog post under the ‘who we loved from last week’. It was such a wonderful surprise to see. Love this link party. Thank you for hosting 🙂
lisa @ Fun Money Mom says
Thanks so much for hosting…always love your party! I hope you have an amazing weekend! xoxo