This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are feeling relaxed this week. A good night’s rest, wine, and a bubble bath has done us well. The link-ups from last week were amazing, and have us feeling inspired to add more fruits and veggies in our diet. There were so many recipes that were a healthy twist on classic tastes that we love! Getting organized and lightening up is such a great way to stay on a zen path for the New Year. It is so awesome to see all the ideas people have about how to make small changes that have a huge impact. Thank you for inspiring us to be the best we can be!
Add your link below and don’t forget to leave some comment love as you check out the rest of the posts!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Home Imprints: 2016 Interior Design Trends
- Cat Rose: How To Turn A Blog Post Into An Infograph
- Suburban Simplicity: 10 Reason to Drink More Water
- Honey & Birch: 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- Glamorous Glitter: Top Tools For Building Your Blog With a Full Time Job
- Embellishmints: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Simply Stacie: Turkey Thai Curry
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019