This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are feeling relaxed this week. A good night’s rest, wine, and a bubble bath has done us well. The link-ups from last week were amazing, and have us feeling inspired to add more fruits and veggies in our diet. There were so many recipes that were a healthy twist on classic tastes that we love! Getting organized and lightening up is such a great way to stay on a zen path for the New Year. It is so awesome to see all the ideas people have about how to make small changes that have a huge impact. Thank you for inspiring us to be the best we can be!
Add your link below and don’t forget to leave some comment love as you check out the rest of the posts!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Home Imprints: 2016 Interior Design Trends
- Cat Rose: How To Turn A Blog Post Into An Infograph
- Suburban Simplicity: 10 Reason to Drink More Water
- Honey & Birch: 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- Glamorous Glitter: Top Tools For Building Your Blog With a Full Time Job
- Embellishmints: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Simply Stacie: Turkey Thai Curry
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019