This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tahs!
We have been having SO MUCH FUN with our photography challenge all week! If you are thinking to yourself, “Ack! The photography challenge! I meant to do that!” don’t worry, we still have one more week to go, and it isn’t too late to jump in and participate. The challenge for the weekend is to go on a photo walk, and the linky is still open for you to add your pictures.
How was your week? Hopefully you had some fun in the sun – but still managed to stay cool. Today is a great day to spend some time inside (with the air conditioning) to read and comment on blog posts!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide: Relaxing Porch Oasis
- Wading Through Motherhood: 4 Things Parents Can Learn From Mary Poppins
- Over The Apple Tree: Fabric-Covered Mouse Pad
- Spoonful Of Flavor: Coconut Cupcakes With Key Lime
- The Young Hopeful: What To Do When Positive Self-Talk Doesn’t Work
- Faithfully Social: 7 Facebook Groups for Bloggers Seeking Strong Community
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter. After the Twitter party ends, we will be moving the fun to our private Facebook group. Be sure to stop by and say hi!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020