This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday SITStah’s!
Did you have an exciting 4th of July celebration? I hope you enjoyed lots of good food, family, and fireworks yesterday. It’s time for Saturday Sharefest! This is your chance to link up your favorite post of the week, find new blogs to read, and build up your tribe. Get your coffee and commenting fingers ready – we are going to have some fun!
HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back.
Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our #SITSSharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
I cannot find a contact button for your page. Can you please, please remove the second to the last link in this post (titled “Staying Current As A Photographer”)? My site has been penalized as a result of this link 🙁 Please contact me and let me know. Thank you for your help!
I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info an individual provide to your visitors? Is gonna be again incessantly to inspect new posts
Hi there, I read your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!
Quality articles or reviews is the key to attract the viewers to go to see the website, that’s what this web page is providing.
I rarely leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here July 5th: Share Your Favorite Blog Post At Saturday Sharefest. And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of these comments come across as if they are coming from brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?