This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tahs!
Are your kids finished with school yet? We are so excited to have a whole summer to play and have fun. And blog! Because all those fun things you are going to do this summer will make great blogging material.
Get your commenting fingers ready, and share your best post from the week. We are looking forward to reading your writing and seeing all of your creativity today.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- A Pretty Life: Strawberry And White Chocolate Scones
- Mommy In Sports: How I Ditched The Mom Guilt
- Cut And Dry: My Happiness Toolbox
- Soulful Necessities: She’s No Longer A Freshie
- A Little Of A Lot: Reclaimed Barn Wood Vanity Storage Boxes
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
[email protected] Baby Brothers says
Linking up for the first time, and wow, there are some amazing bloggers in this group! I’m also not American but it’s always nice to explore blogs from all over the world and hope I can still join in! I may spell mom mum but that’s about the only difference 🙂
Tracie Nall says
SO happy to have you join us this week, Haidee! We love bloggers from all over the world. 🙂
Elle Spann says
Thanks for the link up!
Southern Elle Style
PORTRAITS-by-NC (@enzieshahmiri) says
Looking forward to meeting new bloggers 🙂
Diana @ Soulful Necessities says
My blog post was featured!! What an amazing surprise this morning. Thank you, thank you. My favorite thing to do is the Twitter Saturday morning party. Makes my day to connect with all these talented bloggers. XOXO
Happy Saturday Sharefest!
Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet says
Thanks for hosting! I love connecting with new blogs through this link up! Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for hosting a great linkup!
Finallly, it’s saturday!!! Thanks for hosting and have fun girls. I will not be able to attend to the Sharefest Twitter Party. Have a blast!!! Blessings.
Tayrina from A Tiny Mix Of (Formerly TGAWrites)
Once again, thank you for such a lovely link up! It’s been so great connecting with people and discovering such great content through this blog hop! Happy Saturday!
Betty Manousos says
oops…i meant to say Happy Saturday!
Betty Manousos says
happy friday! thank you so much for hosting.
have a fabulous weekend!
Heather Lynn says
I absolutely LOVE the Saturday Share Fest linkups!
Not just because I’m able to link my content for this amazing community…
But bc I am exposed to hundreds of awesome blog posts from other women in the SITS community.
I’m so excited start reading the posts on this linkup 🙂
Have a fantastic Saturday!