This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday SITS-tah’s!
We’ve passed the halfway point of May. Are you accomplishing your blogging goals this month? Don’t worry if you aren’t quite there yet, you still have time! Grab your coffee and a doughnut, and get your commenting fingers ready. It is time to meet some new bloggers and visit old friends.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Zoe Vs. The Universe: 10 Lessons from Nancy Drew That Apply to Motherhood
- Runnin Srilankan: Gluten Free Lemon Pecan Pancakes
- Oh Yes There Is: Dear Diary, Today I Start A New Series
- FranticMommy: 10 Things To Do With Your Kids Before They Grow Up
- Cohesive Fitness: The Ultimate Guide To Dreaming Big
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020