This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
*Due to the tragedy in Paris last night, the #SITSBlogging chat has been canceled this weekend.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Paris.
We are currently searching for the perfect stuffing and turkey recipe, and beyond excited for Thanksgiving! Pumpkin pie here we come! Thanksgiving is a great no pressure holiday. You don’t have to wrap gifts or go shopping, you just get to enjoy the company of your loved ones. This season has us reflecting on what we are thankful for. Do you all take time to stop and think about this too? What are some of your thankful items this year?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Joy in the Journey: 100 Great Books for Kids
- Marty’s Musings: Simmering Homemade Potpourri
- Cup of Delight: Stamped Linen Advent Bags
- Spoonful of Flavor: Butternut Squash, Black Bean, and Kale Tacos
- Grad Girl: 5 Coffee Hacks You Haven’t Tried Yet
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020