This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We are loving all the spice inspired recipes that were linked up from last week. It seems the holiday season has everybody really feeling the flavors of fall. While we still love pumpkin flavored everything, it is so nice to see vanilla, pear, and cinnamon making its way to the scene. The delicious comfort food is also back! We really can not say how thrilled we are to indulge this season. Thanksgiving and Christmas bring great posts about the thankfulness and also some funny ones about family. We’re excited to read your posts this weekend!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Strength & Sunshine: Caramel Apple Granola
- A Saucy Kitchen: Crock Pot Apple Pear Cider
- Life in London: The 39 Rules for Being a Lady in England
- A Simple Pantry: Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body: DIY Place Card Holders
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019