Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Thanksgiving week is upon us, and we are prepping like crazy. Crafts for the kids, grocery shopping, and finding the perfect recipes. Do you try to find new recipes each year, or do you like to stick to the tried and true?
We are also super excited that we get an extra day to lay around and be lazy next week, maybe even two! All the Christmas DIY projects have us super excited to start decorating! Next weekend we will be busting out the Christmas lights, and kicking off the holidays! What do you have planned?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Delightful E Made: Pumpkin Pie Tart with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
- Lemons for Lulu: Frosted Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake
- Suburble: The Classic Moscow Mule
- C.R.A.F.T: Holiday Card Paper Ornament
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018