Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Thanksgiving week is upon us, and we are prepping like crazy. Crafts for the kids, grocery shopping, and finding the perfect recipes. Do you try to find new recipes each year, or do you like to stick to the tried and true?
We are also super excited that we get an extra day to lay around and be lazy next week, maybe even two! All the Christmas DIY projects have us super excited to start decorating! Next weekend we will be busting out the Christmas lights, and kicking off the holidays! What do you have planned?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Delightful E Made: Pumpkin Pie Tart with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
- Lemons for Lulu: Frosted Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake
- Suburble: The Classic Moscow Mule
- C.R.A.F.T: Holiday Card Paper Ornament
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Ribbon Chandeliers - May 2, 2018
- Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas + Free Printable - May 2, 2018
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - May 2, 2018
- Graphic T-Shirts You Need Right Now - Apr 6, 2018
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 22, 2018
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017