This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s
We hope you all had a fabulous and fattening Thanksgiving. We are still relishing in the leftovers. It got us to thinking, why do we only make stuffing once a year? It is delicious!
If you went Black Friday shopping we hope you are recovering. There were some awesome cyber deals out there, and some that are still going on! We will be using this long weekend to start our Christmas decorating. The countdown to Christmas is on, so lets enjoy this holiday season!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Pastel and Macarons: DIY Faux Moss Ball Garland
- Making It in the Mountains: A Simple DIY Wood Christmas Wreath
- Blog Her: Confessions of a Lifelong TV Binge Watcher
- Julie is Coco and Cocoa: Honey Lotion Bars
- Clean & Scentsible: Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Aug 22, 2019
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019