This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
After a long week, the best way to unwind is to sit back and scroll through all the amazing posts you ladies have linked up! We had a ton of link-ups this week, and it was so hard to choose favorites. They were all over the board in terms of subjects, but Halloween seems to be a big influence, as well as posts about getting life back to the basics. It is such a refreshing reminder to strip down, and focus on the things that matter. Making time for friends and family as well as decluttering are major things to do when approaching this crazy holiday season!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Flamingo Toes: Spooky Crystal Ball Halloween Candlesticks
- Lemons for Lulu: Homemade Pizza Caramelized Onions and Brussel Sprouts
- Glamorous Glitter: Investments Worth Making For Your Blog
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: DIY Biscuit and Scone Bar
- Acorns & Lemonade: Talking About Money: Tips On Combing Finances
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
Denise/DIY Crush says
Thank you for the great party!! I would like to invite you to my DIY Crush Craft Party which starts at 7pm EST. and is new every Thursday. I’ll pin every post!! 😉
Join Me on Friday Features Linkup says
Thanks so for hosting a fun party!! I have “Pinned” your banner, Tweeted and added a backlink and now would like to invite you to join me at #OMHGFF this week and link your favorite post!!
Hope you have great weekend!
Happy Saturday Sharefest!
TIffany @ Arrows & Awe says
Thank you so much for this party! I was able to make it to twitter for the chat! Have a great weekend!
Love the investments worth Making for blog feature! So helpful for new and experienced bloggers alike. Thanks for hosting this week 🙂 Have a great weekend!
That caramellised onion pizza looks like a dream!
Happy Saturday Sharefest,
Betty Manousos says
good morning! and thank you so much for hosting.