Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Still searching for a Halloween costume? Have no fear, we are pretty sure the linky will have the answer. There were some super cute costumes shared last week. We also particularly loved the bratwurst and brussel sprouts sandwich featured below. What an original idea, and super delicious for the cold weather ahead!
This weekend we are going to soak in the crisp air, and revel in the beauty of Fall. Have a happy weekend, and we hope to see you at the #SITSBlogging chat on Twitter!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- C.R.A.F.T : DIY Needle and thread costume
- Heathers Treasure: 5 Quick Fixes For These Common Beauty Blunders
- Fabulous Farm Girl: Make Your Own Dryer Balls
- Verified Mom: 30 Ways to Feel Good When You Feel Like Poop
- Knowing Full Well: Bratwurst and Brussels Sprouts Sandwich
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Graphic T-Shirts You Need Right Now - Apr 6, 2018
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 22, 2018
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 21, 2017
- How To Make Candy Trains - Dec 18, 2017
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017