Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Still searching for a Halloween costume? Have no fear, we are pretty sure the linky will have the answer. There were some super cute costumes shared last week. We also particularly loved the bratwurst and brussel sprouts sandwich featured below. What an original idea, and super delicious for the cold weather ahead!
This weekend we are going to soak in the crisp air, and revel in the beauty of Fall. Have a happy weekend, and we hope to see you at the #SITSBlogging chat on Twitter!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- C.R.A.F.T : DIY Needle and thread costume
- Heathers Treasure: 5 Quick Fixes For These Common Beauty Blunders
- Fabulous Farm Girl: Make Your Own Dryer Balls
- Verified Mom: 30 Ways to Feel Good When You Feel Like Poop
- Knowing Full Well: Bratwurst and Brussels Sprouts Sandwich
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018