This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Happy Halloween! We hope you are all getting ready for tonight’s festivities! It is such a fun day to enjoy family and friends, as well as see the joy on the children’s faces. It feels like October came and went, and now we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Do you have any awesome holiday traditions that you share with your family? If so please share them with us. We love being inspired by all the recipes and crafts that you come up with.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Mommy in Sports: Cookie Butter Cupcakes
- Arrows & Awe: Coffee Bar
- Tidbits of Experience: How to Instill Good Sleep Habits in Children
- Food Faith Fitness: Cranberry Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloins with Cranberries and Apples
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: Boozy Marshmallows
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)
Happy Saturday Sharefest!
Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck says
Thanks for featuring my Boozy Marshmallows!! They are the so good!! 🙂
Fantastic features this week, Leah! Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!
The Gifted Gabber says
Some great features here. Thanks for hosting!! — Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com
Thanks for hosting another great party. I hope you had a good week.
Tiffany @ Arrows & Awe says
Thank you so much for featuring my coffee bar! This really means a lot to me! See you at the chat!! <3 🙂
Thanks SO much for featuring my cupcakes! LOVE this group!
Betty Manousos says
thank you so much for hosting!
Linda T Mixed Kreations says
Hi Leah! I’m new to the party. Didn’t realize sirs girls had a link party until I ran across your link on feedingbig.com. So here I am to join in the fun. Thanks so much for hosting and have a safe and Happy Halloween!