This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Every blogger needs a tribe. Why? Because this is the network of people that will read your blog consistently. They will help you learn by answering your questions, providing feedback and being your support system. They will make you feel understood and valued.
Build Your Tribe in One Week
Are you currently without a tribe or maybe looking to build a new one? If so, we want to help you!
On Monday, January 20, we will be kicking off a one–week event in our forum here on The SITS Girls. We will post a daily activity in the forum from Monday, January 20 to Friday, January 24 that will allow you to network with the bloggers in your niche.
If you’re looking to increase your following on Twitter, have a go-to group you can turn to and say, I need a pin, or simply want to connect with other bloggers who focus on similar topics as you, then this is the challenge for you!
Sign Up Here
If you are ready to start building your tribe, then we are standing by to help!
To participate, simply fill out the below form. Enrollment is open through Wednesday, January 15. After that time, we will assign bloggers into groups based off the niche you selected. Group assignments will be sent via e-mail on Sunday, January 19 prior to the kick-off on Monday, January 20.
Keep in mind that the key to making any tribe work is participation. You’ll be asked to participate in a daily activity with your tribe members. Commenting, providing feedback, helping out with a re-tweet or simply offering moral support.
We want to make the tribe building process fun and easy. The goal of this event is that you continue communicating and supporting the members in your tribe long after the challenge has ended.
Looking for posts similar to this one on tribe building? Then be sure to click through the below links or head over to our Facebook fan page to continue the discussion.
- How to Survive Your First Three Months of Blogging
- 5 Secrets to Finding Your Tribe and Becoming An On-line Success
- The Secret to Building a Winning Blog? It’s All Starts with Your Tribe!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020