This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday! We’re so close to actual springtime you can almost feel it. All of those St. Patrick’s Day parties and festive drinks should help a tad, right?
Now, onto the exceptionally fun Saturday Sharefest!
Are you feeling beyond ready to throw open some windows and get started on Spring Cleaning? (Here in snowy Chicago, I’d be cool with just the “opening windows” part.) Caren at Preserving Home Basics has some helpful tips on where to stash all that clutter.
The Pink Lego debate rages at Makes Your Own Damn Dinner- but Marie finds that her kiddo actually uses the so-called “girly” Legos when they’re in the color of her choosing. Fancy that!
And finally, Ashley and Lisa at The Dose Of Reality offer up this hilarious list of The 10 Dumbest Purchases Ever Found On Pinterest. (I’m still itching from the mossy bathmat.)
And now it’s your turn! Hook us up with your favorite post from this past week- and maybe we’ll see you featured in next week’s world-famous Sharefest!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020