This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Can you believe we are midway through September? We certainly can not, it seems as though time is flying by, and we are running to catch up. Cooler weather has arrived, and we are loving the brisk cool air. The cool morning air practically begs for us to grab a hot cup of joe, our laptop, and a blanket, and flip through all the wonderful link ups from last week. We are always so impressed with all the inspiring stories, recipes, and crafts! Check out these featured posts from last week, there is a little bit for everyone!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- A Pretty Life in the Suburbs: Zucchini, Cheddar Cheese, and Chive bread
- Diana Frank Photo: Clare’s Birth Story
- Clean and Scentsible: How to Keep the Clutter Away
- Spoon Full of Flavor: The First Five Things to Do After Starting a Blog
- alegriasmuse: 10 Morning Habits for a Successful Day
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020