Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We hope y’all had a great week! We did. It is nice to start off a three day weekend, though. As we get ready to say good-bye to summer (Do you feel fall in the air yet? It is still REALLY hot here), we are looking forward to the structure of the school year that usually allows people to blog more often. What about you? What are you most looking forward to in September?
Grab your coffee and get your commenting fingers ready!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: How To Pack Your Jewelry for Travel
- Blog Ambitions: Double Your Blog’s Income With An Autoresponder Series
- Home Cooking Memories: Coconut Mocha Popsicles
- Bliss And Faith: 5 Social Media Tools You Should Be Using For Your Business
- Adrian’s Crazy Life: The Biggest Financial Mistake Women Make
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018
- Instagram Better: Building A Strong Instagram Community - Jun 18, 2018
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2018
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2018
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2018
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Mar 1, 2018
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2017
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2017