This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! We have some very exciting news to share with ya’ll. Starting this Wednesday we will be hosting a weekly Twitter party, where we will discuss different topics related to blogging.
We hope that everyone can join in and have some fun! The first weekly Twitter party will start Wednesday, November 6 at 10am PST/1pm EST.
Join us on Twitter using the hashtag #SITSBlogging and by following @SITSGirls.
#SITSBlogging Twitter Party!
This week we will be discussing the different ways you can drive traffic to your blog using Pinterest. We all know that Pinterest can be a powerhouse when it comes to bringing in traffic. Knowing what types of images to use, what time of day to pin, how to make your boards visually inviting can make all there difference on Pinterest.
Link up your Twitter handle below! It’s a great way to grab a few followers, PLUS we’ll be following all of the accounts that link up prior to Wednesday.
You are also welcome to post any questions you have in regards to Pinterest in the comments below and we will discuss at the Twitter party!
Don’t forget we will be using the hashtag #SITSBlogging on Wednesday’s at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST. It’s a great way to learn more about blogging, share your knowledge and connect with with new people.
More to Come
Here’s a sneak peak at more of the topics we have planned in the coming weeks for our #SITSBlogging chats:
- Networking without being online all the time
- Building a tribe
- Basic photography
- Building your blog through blog conferences
- Do’s and don’ts of web design
- Networking offline
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020