You are all such great writers! We enjoyed seeing the little moments in summer that have made a big impression on your heart for yesterday’s link up.
Stop The Summer Slump
Bucket lists have been very popular the past year in the blogosphere. I wrote my first list last June and had a really fun couple of months checking things off. The great thing about a list like this? It’s fun to work towards your summer goals, and it also gives you a dozen or so more blog post ideas.
Last year, my bucket list included a trip to the NC Zoo, a camping trip, and a beach vacation (among many other things). We had a blast, and I’m hoping to do similar trips this summer. I also know what my family enjoys doing, and what wasn’t worth the hassle.
If you have never made a summer bucket list, check out How To Make A Summer Bucket List to get some inspiration.
Day 3 Writing Prompt
So, here’s to a fun-filled summer…and an amazing (achievable!) bucket list.
I’d love to see what you have in store over the next two months! Share your summer bucket list today.
Link Up Your Post Here
Day 4 Sneak Peek
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate International Picnic Day together!
P.S. Don’t forget! Three lucky winners will be randomly chosen from the bloggers who link up a post this week to win one of three $25 Amazon gift cards.
- Writing Prompt: What Is Your Favorite Room? - Aug 29, 2016
- Communicating Online vs Offline - Aug 9, 2016
- What To Do When Your Inspiration Is Hiding - Jul 25, 2016
- Taking Your Blog Beyond Personal - Jul 7, 2016
- Blogging Doesn’t Have To Be A Time Suck - Jun 30, 2016
- Everything I Need To Know About Blogging I Learned In Kindergarten - Apr 7, 2016
- How To Relax After A Long Day As A Busy Mom - Mar 28, 2016
- How to Get the Most Out of IFTTT - Feb 11, 2016
- How To Blog While Holding Down A Full-Time Job - Jan 21, 2016
- 5 Easy Health Tips Bloggers Can Incorporate Into Their Life - Dec 28, 2015