This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s Saturday! Let’s get the weekend started with our weekly wrap up…
Week 4 of our Problogger Summer Challenge forged ahead in both the forum and in the Education channel. This week we focused on how to dazzle your readers with your About Me page and how to use Google Analytics to find blog topics. There were even link-ups added to both posts in the Education channel so that you could add your About Me Page AND your favorite how to post.
Women on the Move
Jen, our resident health expert and a registered nurse, wrote an informative post on how to stay cool this summer and avoid the dangers of heat stroke and heat exhaustion. It is a must read!
Food & Lifestyle
The exciting giveaway of the week came from Sandi of A Real Change. Sandi helped us to learn how to effectively capture your reader’s attention in e-mail, while also giving away a full month of her social media consulting services. Coming from a bonafied Internet millionaire, this lady knows her stuff and is worth your time to enter.
SITS Girl in the Spotlight
This week in the spotlight, we are focusing on all of YOU!
Is there something on your blog that you are struggling with? Perhaps a question you’d love to get answered or an area you need feedback on? Then join us for our upcoming #SITS31DBBB Twitter chat on Monday June 27th at 6:00 pm PST / 9:00 pm EST. Regardless of whether you are participating in the Problogger Summer Challenge, this is your chance to chime in and chat with our group. We will be tweeting out questions, listening to your feedback, and learning how we can better help you achieve your blogging goals.
We also plan to tweet out several posts during this time. If you wrote a post specifically for #SITS31DBBB, or if you have a post that falls into any of the categories we’ve been discussing, such as an About Me page, link post, list post, how to post, etc, then be sure to sign up!
Hope to see you there!
What’s Coming Up Next Week
- Our last week of the Problogger Summer Challenge wraps up in the Education channel. I will be back to talk about opinion posts and then we’ll do a final wrap-up and look ahead. Things in the forum will continue to move forward, with the last of the challenge activities wrapping up about mid-July.
- Emily Louise from Little Momma & Co will be showing us how to make-over your bathroom mirror in the Food & Lifestyle channel.
- We have yet another fantastic book giveaway happening! Andrea from Great Thoughts will be giving away copies of 101 Offline Activities You Can Do With Your Child by Steve and Ruth Bennett. It’s the perfect solution to the long days of summer.
- #SITSClass: Where Is Your Blog Going? - Sep 17, 2011
- #SITSClass: Cupcake Inspiration For A Blog Style Guide - Sep 15, 2011
- #SITSClass: More on Pillar Content & Connections - Sep 12, 2011
- #SITSClass: Problogger’s Guide to Blogging - Sep 6, 2011
- Twitter Chat Made Easy: A How to Guide - Jul 7, 2011
- #SITS31DBBB: Problogger Wrap-Up & Look Ahead - Jun 30, 2011
- Weekly Wrap Up - Jun 25, 2011