This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can’t believe it’s already Tuesday morning! We drove to New Jersey and back on Sunday to meet my newest nephew. My parents now have nine grandchildren, and my daughter still leads the pack as the oldest of all nine. It was a beautiful driving day – crisp, but sunny. Then we came home in time to make cookies for my daughter’s teacher, who had been sick. Speaking of baking, there are such incredible links this week. Thank you so much for sharing! I really do read each one, and try quite a few of them!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: Fresh Strawberry Tart
- Sum of Their Stories: Wrap Skirt from a Sarong
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Mother’s Day Craft – Flower Thumbprint Planter
- A Blonde’s Moment: Fried Green Tomatoes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thanks so much for featuring my Fresh Strawberry Tart!
Marilyn Lesniak says
My grandma used to make Fried Green Tomatoes. Thanks for the memory! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Today I brought my Strawberry Crepes with Peach Sauce, Tag Along Cheesecake and Sausage and Hash Brown Cheddar Casserole Enjoy your week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
We had another coating of snow overnight here. But the weather is warming up this weekend…hopefully. Thanks for hosting!
Marissa | Squirrels of a Feather says
New Jersey! That’s my neck of the woods! Glad you had a clear day…we had snow just the other day, ugh. Hoping spring comes soon!