Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can’t believe it’s already Tuesday morning! We drove to New Jersey and back on Sunday to meet my newest nephew. My parents now have nine grandchildren, and my daughter still leads the pack as the oldest of all nine. It was a beautiful driving day – crisp, but sunny. Then we came home in time to make cookies for my daughter’s teacher, who had been sick. Speaking of baking, there are such incredible links this week. Thank you so much for sharing! I really do read each one, and try quite a few of them!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: Fresh Strawberry Tart
- Sum of Their Stories: Wrap Skirt from a Sarong
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Mother’s Day Craft – Flower Thumbprint Planter
- A Blonde’s Moment: Fried Green Tomatoes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018
- April 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 20, 2018
- April 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 17, 2018
- April 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 13, 2018
- April 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 10, 2018
- April 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 6, 2018
- April 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 3, 2018
- March 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 30, 2018
- March 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 27, 2018