Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Bright and beautiful is the theme this week! We are loving all these dishes that are inspired by fruity flavors! Berries are everywhere, and we can not get enough! Home DIY organizational and storage seems to be trending, because let’s face it… we can all tidy up a bit! This year we are committed to going a little more green. We are going to try to plant some of our own veggies and fruits! Thank you for all the awesome planting tips, we can not wait to try them out!
Have a fabulous week, and we will catch you on the flip side!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- StacyRisenmay: Starting Seeds Indoors
- Happy Food Healthy Life: Pink Starburst Cocktail
- Grace and Good Eats: Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Flour on My Face: Blue Devil Cocktail
- Domestically Speaking: Vintage Animal Bookmarks
- Making it in the Mountains: How to Make Your Own Large DIY Chalkboard
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018