This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Bright and beautiful is the theme this week! We are loving all these dishes that are inspired by fruity flavors! Berries are everywhere, and we can not get enough! Home DIY organizational and storage seems to be trending, because let’s face it… we can all tidy up a bit! This year we are committed to going a little more green. We are going to try to plant some of our own veggies and fruits! Thank you for all the awesome planting tips, we can not wait to try them out!
Have a fabulous week, and we will catch you on the flip side!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- StacyRisenmay: Starting Seeds Indoors
- Happy Food Healthy Life: Pink Starburst Cocktail
- Grace and Good Eats: Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Flour on My Face: Blue Devil Cocktail
- Domestically Speaking: Vintage Animal Bookmarks
- Making it in the Mountains: How to Make Your Own Large DIY Chalkboard
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019