Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How is your spring going? The weather here is absolutely amazing so we’ve been doing a lot of outside activities. We went to the small pond near our house the other day and my son decided to create a makeshift fishing pole with an iced tea bottle he finagled to the end of it. He told me that you didn’t always need to fish with a hook. He wasn’t successful but I loved seeing his creativity shine!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Sidewalk Shoes: Strawberry Chia Jam
- Kiku Corner: Chunky Cable Crochet Beanie
- All Thats Jas: Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- The Country Chic Cottage: Unique Graduation Gift Ideas
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017