This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is time to break out the shorts and to revamp our wardrobe. We are loving bright colors for the Spring! How cute are these DIY Jeweled Sandals that we found on the link up, just the perfect amount of bling to make you shine this Spring season. As the warmer weather approaches we are in search of awesome frozen treats. These cute dog treats are perfect for our pooches too!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner so why not craft your mom a fabulous gift this year! Search the link ups for some inspiration, and let us see what you decide to create!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: Spring DIY Burlap Wreath
- Design Life Diaries: DIY Jeweled Sandals
- Grey Is The New Black: Hibicus Simple Syrup
- DogVills: Strawberry & Blueberry Frozen Dog Treat
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020