Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend – whether you celebrated one holiday, two holidays, or even just the welcome of April. We had two relatively mild days – around 50-60 degrees and with a lot of sunshine, BUT, we woke up Monday morning to snow. I guess we’re the April fools today! Either way, the colors, sights, tastes, smells, and feels of April make me nostalgic for my school days. It’s such a time of creating new experiences, recipes, and crafts. I look forward to your spring-related content. And nothing wrong with thinking about summer too!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: How To Create A Travel Themed Mason Jar Bank
- Strength & Sunshine: Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- All That’s Jas: Puff Pastry Eggs with Ham and Cheese
- The Country Chic Cottage: Flower Pot People: Create These for Your Garden
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018