Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend – whether you celebrated one holiday, two holidays, or even just the welcome of April. We had two relatively mild days – around 50-60 degrees and with a lot of sunshine, BUT, we woke up Monday morning to snow. I guess we’re the April fools today! Either way, the colors, sights, tastes, smells, and feels of April make me nostalgic for my school days. It’s such a time of creating new experiences, recipes, and crafts. I look forward to your spring-related content. And nothing wrong with thinking about summer too!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: How To Create A Travel Themed Mason Jar Bank
- Strength & Sunshine: Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- All That’s Jas: Puff Pastry Eggs with Ham and Cheese
- The Country Chic Cottage: Flower Pot People: Create These for Your Garden
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019
- February 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 22, 2019