This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s
We are so happy to welcome warmer weather this week! The beautiful flowers are in bloom and the longer days mean more time to craft and create! Spring also means that we will be breaking out the BBQ again! There were so many great posts linked up for backyard DIY projects and delicious outdoor inspired recipes last week, and we loved them all.
How do you prepare for Spring? Link up your favorite recipe or craft so we can get inspired!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Moms Need To Know: Blackened Fish Tacos with Cilantro Slaw
- Cupcakes & Kale Chips: Banana Chocolate Chunk Smoothie Bowl
- DIY Inspired: Easy Four Ingredient Dog Treats
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburia: Sprucing Up The Yard With Upcycled Dollar Store Planters
- Bargain Briana: Homemade All Purpose Seasoning
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Aug 30, 2020
- DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow & Tooth Fairy Printables - Aug 30, 2020
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019