This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Did you smell it? In the air? That subtle hint of Fall teasing us with it’s crispness. While the days are still hot, the evenings are starting to become much more enjoyable! Perfect for opening all of the windows and doors and getting a bit of crocheting done.
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live video featuring the perfect Beach Wave hair. Have you made the cut? We also shared our delicious smores skillet. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- An Appealing Plan: Spiked Watermelon Basil Agua Fresca Cocktail
- Five Marigolds: Malibu Barbie Pool Party
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Bacon Cornmeal Dog Biscuits
- The Chef Next Door: Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Design Life Diaries: DIY Wooden Accent Wall
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020