You guys… at the end of the month the kids go back to school! What do you cram into the 4 last weeks of summer? I’m thinking lots of water play, some beach time and sand castles, and maybe a few more naps? Then it’s off to shop for school supplies (shh… we’re almost done with that!), new uniforms, hair cuts, etc. Plus we’re going to squeeze in one last trip of the summer with a road trip up to Washington State. Why not, right? What is your end of summer filled with?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Dazzle While Frazzled: School Teacher Gifts Out of Tins
- Simply Stacie: Marshmallow Bars
- Sum of Their Stories: Block Craft Printed Cards
- All That Jas: No Bake Energy Bites
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017