Good morning, everyone! One more week of summer vacation. I simply cannot believe it. We’re still doing all the summer things, though, and I’m definitely still making and sharing summer content! I want to keep this feeling for as long as I can. Summer always feels so wonderful.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: Make Beautiful Butterfly Window Clings!
- Simply Stacie: Marshmallow Pie
- Looney For Food: Lentil Burgers
- Simply Designing: School Supply Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019