Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Did you smell it? In the air? That subtle hint of Fall teasing us with it’s crispness. While the days are still hot, the evenings are starting to become much more enjoyable! Perfect for opening all of the windows and doors and getting a bit of crocheting done.
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live video featuring this cute faux crown braid. Have you made the cut? We also shared this easy storage idea for LEGO bricks! Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Strength and Sunshine: Gluten Free Smores Pancakes
- Pretty My Party: New School Year Fish Treat Tags
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Apple Pie Cinnamon Twists
- The Craftin Nook: Easy Braided Bracelet
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips: Peruvian Styled Grilled Street Corn
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017