This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Tuesday, everyone! This week (Wednesday), the kids have their first day of school and we are NOT ready. I’d love to wait until after Labor Day, personally. That said, we’re almost ready. We did our back to school food shopping, school supplies shopping (first time we had to do that for fifth grade), clothes shopping, and shoes shopping. Now we just need one backpack and we’re set! I think, anyway.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Live Love Texas: Homemade Apple Cinnamon Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Food Wine Sunshine: Light Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes | Make a Bundtkin Patch
- Strength & Sunshine: Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- Walking on Sunshine: Strawberry Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Cream Filling
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting the party.
Have a great day,
Lois Christensen says
Thanks so much for the feature!
Thank you again for hosting!