Good morning, everyone! This is the week we start school! I loved the link ups this week, as always, but I also loved that they seemed to be a good mix of summer and fall. This is a transition point – with hot days and cool nights, and the sun is setting earlier and earlier. I feel it every day. I wonder whether I should resist the fall a bit longer, or give in to the pumpkin, flannel craze. I think a mix of both is just fine for me! And that’s where your awesome submissions come in!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Thrift Diving: DIY Lanterns Upcycled From Thrifted Path Lights
- She Saved: Magical Unicorn Donuts Recipe
- Flour on My Face: Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts
- The Country Chic Cottage: DIY Baby Booties with Iron-on Vinyl
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018