This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How are you getting your craft on this week? Me? I’m digging my hands into the garden and prepping for Fall planting. It’s waay too hot now but at least I got everything cleared out. Good thing the chickens helped out! Next up is getting messy with the kids as we paint some pieces for a few of our blank walls. Don’t you love using the kids artwork to decorate?
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live tutorial on how to make your own Schultutes in celebration of Back to School time being right around the corner. We also just shared a great way to let your pups cool down with these Puppy Popsicles. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Premeditated Leftovers: Chocolate Covered Oreo Apples with Candy Worms
- Living Off Love And Coffee: 7 Tips for Camping with Kids
- Mama Smiles: How To Sew A Whimsical Felt Doll
- Cookilicious: Masala Dal Vada
- Get Busy Gardening: Partial Shade Shrubs For Your Garden
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Theresa (@DearCreatives) says
Thanks for another week of hosting & party fun, inspiration.
Amy Andrychowicz @ Get Busy Gardening! says
Hi, what a great roundup! Can’t wait to check out all these awesome posts. Thanks so much for featuring my Partial Shade Shrubs For Your Garden post!
I’m so thrilled that you featured our felt doll! Thank you!!!
Kids Activities Blog says
Another fun party! Thanks!
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Love sharing my latest recipes with your parties every week. Thank you so much!
3 Boys and a Dog says
Love joining your party this week. Thanks for hosting!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for hosting this week!