Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Well the school busses have come and gone and school is back in session! For some that means switching gears and focusing on fall crafts and recipes. What are your favorites? What are you looking forward to trying this year?
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live video featuring tips on how to get the perfect curls. Have you made the cut? We also shared this awesome craft stick snowflakes backdrop that’s perfect for a cocoa and cookies party! Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Brooklyn Farm Girl: How To Make A Rainwater Catchment
- With Salt And Wit: Honey Balsamic Chicken Quinoa Bowls
- Pinned and Repinned: Dragon Paper Plate Puppet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017