Good morning, everyone! I love the busy-ness of the graphic below. It shows the busy-ness of August, and how many of us are going strong with content creation and inspiration. I totally love it! From meatballs to kid chef hats, and from autumn soup to the most genius spray paint job ever, you’re sure to be inspired from last week’s linky. How is everyone’s August going? Do you find it to be a time for relaxation and last minute travel, or are you already back to the grind?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- My Bright Ideas: Spray Paint Old Concrete for a Colorful Patio Makeover
- All Because She Saved: Easy Keto Meatballs Recipe
- All That’s Jas: Oven Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- From Play Dates to Parties: How To Make The Most Adorable Kids Chef Hat
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018