Do you ever have those evenings when you go to make something that you’ve made 100 times for dinner and you realize you don’t have all of the ingredients? My husband wanted Shepherds pie for dinner and I realized too late that we only had sweet potatoes. So I just went with it and made some mashed sweet potatoes to top the filling. Who would have known that the sweetness of the sweet potatoes would pair so well in this savory dish! Plus they paired really well with the onions and peas in the meat mixture. What odd ingredients have worked for you in a pinch?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Upcycled Leather Bag
- If You Give A Blonde A Muffin: Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- Juggling Act Mama: DIY Pallet Pool Storage
- Simply Stacie: Orange Creamsicle Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017