Boy, it’s only two weeks until Christmas! Can you believe it? I always worry I’m not drinking in the atmosphere enough but I am. It’s just that life is often go, go, go when you’re a working parent. That said, tonight I will relax because it’s the first night of Chanukah! In my family, we celebrate both holidays. We often light the Menorah right next to the Christmas tree, and it’s all good. It’s all magical. I love finding meaning all month long. How many holidays does your family celebrate in December?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H20 Bungalow: DIY Birch Log Candle Holder
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars
- All That’s Jas: Easy Christmas Trifle
- Sew Historically: Tutorial: No-Sew Candy Cane Ornament
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 15, 2018
- June 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 12, 2018
- June 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 8, 2018
- June 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 5, 2018
- June 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 1, 2018
- May 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 29, 2018
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018