This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. One more weekend until the holiday break over here, although I suppose next weekend is attached to the holiday weekend. I’m loving your inspiration for recipes to make, and things to craft and do for the many days off!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- DIY Adulation: DIY Giant Outdoor Lollipop Window Decorations
- All That’s Jas: Neapolitan Sausage Meatballs and Rice Timbale
- Organized Island Easy Peppermint Crunch Cupcakes
- A Nod to Navy: A Cozy Winter Snow Scene Jar
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Jas @All that's Jas says
I’m so happy you like my sartu di riso alla Napoletana dish! Thank you for featuring it. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed holiday season! ?
Thank you for the party and for featuring my cupcakes! <3
All in one hindi says
Wow this is amazing articles keep up good work and thank for sharing articles
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Love spending Tuesday mornings with your parties. Thank you!